Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Poor Jud is Dead, Poor Jud Fry is Dead

My ipod (almost 4 years old) kicked the bucket yesterday.  I guess the battery just finally died, but rather than pay for it to be replaced, I'm going to upgrade.



RIP my first ipod.  You served me well.



And just in case you are wondering, no my ipod is not named Jud Fry.  It's a song from Oklahoma (a musical for you cultural illiterates out there).  And no dad, Oklahoma is not sung to the tune of the Hallelujah Chorus.  ;)



1 comment:

  1. too bad about the ipod. it will be nice to upgrade though! new phone, new ipod...
    your OK reference inspired me to look these up.
    Curly:
    The daisies in the dell will give out a different smell
    Because pore Jud is underneath the ground!
    Pore Jud is daid, a candle light is daid,
    He's layin' in a coffin made of wood
    Jud:
    Wood--
    Curly:
    And folks are feelin' sad 'cause they used to treat 'im bad
    Now they know their friend has gone for good
    Jud:
    Good!
    Curly and Jud:
    Pore Jud is daid, a candle light is daid, (increase volume of voice here)
    Curly:
    He's lookin' oh so pretty and so nice,
    He looks like he's asleep,
    It's a shame that he won't keep
    But it's summer and we're runnin' out of ice.

    ReplyDelete