Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I haven't disappeared

I haven't posted in awhile and that's because I've been super busy studying for my MA comprehensive exam.  I have basically put a moratorium on my social life until after 4/8. 



The one exciting thing that has happened recently:  I finally bought a new phone.  My old one was seriously like 4 years old.  It had a green screen and no txt capabilities.  Sad, I know, but I don't like to spend a lot of money on my phone.



So after being prompted by various things in the past week, I decided not only was it time to get a new phone, but time to leave Sprint behind (I'd been with them since 1999).  I got a great deal on a RAZR phone through Verizon and since Jeff and Sarah are on Verizon too I get free in network txting. Oh and now I have a camera in my phone so I am armed and dangerous.  Muhahahahahahahahaha!



Same number btw - just a different phone.



No comments:

Post a Comment