Tuesday, January 17, 2006

RiRa and Munich

Went to RiRa for dinner last night - any place that has Boddington's on tap is alright by me.  They had a really extensive menu and the food we got (crab dip and shepherd's pie) was good.  The atmosphere was the best part I thought.  I noticed they have pub quiz on Tuesday nights...



Then we wandered over to Gifford's for ice cream, which was good as always, though sort of ridiculous since it felt like it was about 20 degrees outside.



Finally we headed to the Bethesda Row Theatre (next door to Gifford's) to see Munich.  The theatre was surprisingly full for a Monday night.  I have to say, I really liked this movie.  It was a little long, but not gratuitously so, like King Kong was imho.  Definitely much better than a lot of Steven Spielberg's more recent works.



No comments:

Post a Comment