Thursday, May 27, 2010

WSOP Fantasy 2010

I have a decent track record in WSOP Fantasy pools.  This year, I'm in one with @scsuhockey10 and @teamgetbig

I think we have an interesting group of teams.  We're using WSOP POTY points to determine winner and not weighting any events.  I tried to pick people who I think will play a large number of events as well as having a good shot at cashing in the events in which they play (duh).  Didn't get all my desired picks, and I forgot about Vanessa Selbst after thinking I should pick her, but overall I'm happy with my team. Annette is somewhat of a question mark, since this is the first WSOP she is eligible to play in, but she is one of my favorite players and massively talented.  Hopefully she will make some deep runs.

Andy:


  • Ivey

  • Timoshenko

  • Greenstein

  • T. Chan

  • Bonomo

  • Glantz

  • Grospellier

  • Shorr

  • S. Gross

  • Jaka


Bob:


  • Lauria

  • Harder

  • Baldwin

  • Clements

  • Marchese

  • S. Stein

  • Leah

  • Busquet

  • Van Alstyne

  • Mackey


Katie:


  • Mercier

  • Hellmuth

  • Lisandro

  • Obrestad

  • Bloch

  • Juanda

  • Monnette

  • Hawrilenko

  • Ferguson

  • Parker



1 comment:

  1. I would love to see the order in which these players were picked! Who was your first pick? Surprised at a few names that were left off after huge series last year!

    ReplyDelete