Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My Week So Far (self pity edition)

1) I'm having trouble finding someone to be my replacement adviser at school which means

2) I may be out of a job in December

3) At which point my $18k student loan will come due.

4) Been looking for jobs and applying to 2-3 every day for a month.  I haven't gotten a single phone call yet.

5) Divorce agreement is all but Court approved...bringing all kinds of issues like "is he the only one who will ever love me" to the fore.

6) Icing on the cake: ex-friend and his girlfriend are Tweeting about how I am bad in bed. 

I don't think I'm going to get out of bed today.  :/



1 comment:

  1. that sucks.. perhaps this is why they invented "Well it can not get any worse?" oh crap, I have now doomed you! Hope things get better for you.

    ReplyDelete