Tuesday, March 17, 2009

When in doubt, place a phone call

I'm on my way up to AC for spring break... Harrahs loves me for some reason, and I can usually get free rooms Sunday-Thursday but in checking their website last night, it looked like they wanted me to pay $200. Thinking that was still not bad for the rest of the week, I decided to head up but was having difficulty on their website with my phone so I called...and got a free room for the whole week! (side note: bad economy= better perks for players; case in point, Harrahs is offering 3x comps mid week all march) Yeehaw. Will be in ac at Showboat at least til Friday afternoon...still undecided if I'll still be there through Sunday or if I'm gonna head home for a few days.



And oh yeah...happy st. Patricks day!



No comments:

Post a Comment