Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Haven't posted in awhile...

Things have been really busy.  I got my promotion at work so now I am a senior analyst.  I also got a nice bonus that will help defray new house costs.



Speaking of which, last weekend Jeff, my mom, and I painted 4 rooms in our new house.  2 of the rooms really need another coat before we are done - hopefully we can get around to that this weekend.  The colors I picked came out really well though I am still up in the air about the red I picked for my office.  i think it would be better if it weren't so glossy, but they only sold it in gloss, so I went for it. 



Jeff and I also bought a grill and the previous owners were nice enough to leave us their propane tank, so we got that filled (for free) when we bought the grill.  We're looking forward to getting everything all set up and having people over.



No comments:

Post a Comment