Sunday, May 7, 2006

MI:3

Considering Mission Impossible 2 is on my list of top 5 worst films I have ever seen in my life, I was reluctantly persuaded to go to see Mission Impossible 3 by Jeff.  I had very low expectations.  MI:3 managed to surpass them...barely.



MI:2 was truly awful.  I still remember my Mom and I trying to stifle outright laughter in inappropriate places.  White doves and hugging each other after catapulting off motorcycles was just too much for us, I guess.



I won't give away too much of the MI:3 plot, but suffice it to say I didn't laugh in inappropriate places.  I did roll my eyes about a billion times though.  And the end was lame. 



Another thing I noticed: I'm not quite sure JJ Abrams has quite gotten the hang of movie directing yet.  There were a couple of points in the film where it felt more like an episode of Alias than a feature film.



All in all I guess I would say that it was entertaining.  I could have waited for it on DVD though.



No comments:

Post a Comment