Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Great Memorial Day Weekend

Just got back yesterday from a fabulous trip to my parents for the weekend.  I took the train up and Jeff, who was already in Boston for work, met me there.  My mom and I sold a bunch of stuff at a garage sale (I made about $90), and I also won money playing poker at Foxwoods.  The first night we went I ended up leaving with $130 more than I walked in with.  The second night I broke even which I guess is better than losing, though I have to admit I was slightly disappointed.  Over the weekend we also went to see the DaVinci Code and the new XMen movie.  I actually liked the DaVinci Code - it wasn't great, but it certainly wasn't as horrible as the critics have been saying.  I was disappointed with XMen just because it seemed really cheesy and deviated from the comics.  It was a good action movie, but not a good XMen movie, imho.



No comments:

Post a Comment