Tuesday, April 4, 2006

4 days to go and EMP's

My comp is in 4 days...  and I'm feeling like I might actually pass!  LOL



In other news, I am starting to wonder if I am giving off EMP's or something.  My brand new laptop (bought in October) all of a sudden stopped taking a charge.  Apparently I need the motherboard replaced.  Fortunately it is under warranty, but could it have come at a worse time?  I'm off work this week to study and have been holed up in the library with my laptop.  We have to order the part and it will take a few days to get in.



Fortunately, tonight I discovered that it will charge in my docking station.  So, tomorrow I can bring my docking station to the library and look like an idiot instead of bringing 5 fully charged batteries with me and hoping they last 8-9 hours.



Wish me luck on my comp!



Back to studying...



No comments:

Post a Comment