Sunday, July 11, 2010

Hermiting

People who know me well know that I am actually quite a private person.  Sure, I'm loud and make inappropriate jokes when in a crowd, but I tend to hold the important things close to my heart, without letting many people know the depths of my feelings or emotions.  Especially the things that are important to me.  I don't like to feel so vulnerable.  Vulnerable is scary.  Vulnerable is also why I've been super-moody for the past several weeks.  So please accept my apology if I've blown you off recently.  Or ignored your IM, or phone call.  I've kinda just felt like being alone.  Things need to be taken care of on the home front, and I'm hoping being relatively incommunicado from the world on a boat for a few weeks will help with that.  Cheers.



1 comment:

  1. Hermit away! Sometimes my favorite moments are time that I spend by myself...

    ReplyDelete