Wednesday, December 9, 2009

WPBT!

Well, I'm sitting in the airport waiting to get on my flight out to Vegas for the WPBT.  I missed check in on my actual flight by 5 minutes, but ended up getting rebooked on a direct flight which is fine with me.  I was just chatting with @bmorebilly and he said: "Don't use up all your run good at the airport!" Yeah, I hope I don't! 

But I am treating this trip like a vacation and not a work trip, so I'm hoping to have fun no matter how I'm running at the tables. 

I've been a poker blogger forever, but just met up with Al at the Borgata Winter Open this past January.  From there I met people during the Series like CK, Jen, and Dan.  I'm looking forward to meeting people like April and Maigrey, who I've talked to on twitter for the better part of a year, for the first time.

And, well, my parents read this blog so I'll keep the rest out of here and on my twitter feed, but I'm slightly nervous that I might not be able to hang with the likes of Al for 5 days.  24 hours?  Yes, no problem.  5 days.... wow.  Wish me luck.  LOL



2 comments:

  1. Seriously, most of us can't hang with Al for 5 days ;) We're okay with that, too.
    See ya soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Nobody can hang with Al for 5 days!!
    Never try to keep up with Al! It is impossible.
    Just keep mixing in waters between your shots and maybe just maybe you can survive.

    ReplyDelete